While suffering through a spell of cold in climate weather in Canada, I am taking to designing the furniture projects for 2015. I have several ones that I have started over the years that have been put on the back burner due to working on other people’s projects. Well this year I am going to try to finish as many as I can to eliminate the ones that I have been constantly moving the materials around to make room for working.
The list of projects thus far consists of ;
- set of Shaker style Cherry End tables for the living room
- Shaker style Cherry mirror frame for a hall mirror
- Shaker style Maple three-legged end table
- Greene and Greene style Black Walnut plant stand
- Mission style night tables for master bedroom
- One or two wine cabinet builds
- Maple Modern style display cabinet (s)
- either another set of small cabinets or either lamp shades using some fancy stained glass I have
Lots of projects this year in furniture and cabinetry to add to woodturning projects. Now for the waiting of spring and warmer weather to get started. I face this issue every year, winter temperatures and snow do not make for a good working and gluing conditions.
I will post pictures and articles as I complete the designs and the projects as well as I will make a video for each one during the construction. Stay tuned to my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjh0T6dqU4UQKeVlJGaR2A
See you in the Workshop!